Sunday, August 21, 2016

#jessicatravellinginbali - Day 4

Hello fellas. It is such a long time I do not update my blog. So today I will tell you about my last day in Bali. Actually I was so sad when I knew it was my last day in Bali I felt that time flew so fast but I also missed my home. So, my last day in Bali was not really exciting, because there were very big waves in some beaches like Seminyak beach and Kuta Beach, so the beaches were closed. Anyway, I still could visit some places, here they are

Serangan Beach

I think Serangan Beach is like a fisherman beach, there are many fishing boats. Although it is not really clean but it still beautiful.










La Laguna

I love this cutie cafe.



Seminyak Beach

Seminyak Beach was in danger. I was so disappointed because I could not walking around the beach. It was closed when I arrived.




Well, I spent my 4 days 3 nights in Bali with my family. We stayed at Kuta Central Park Hotel. It gave a really wonderful service. We really enjoy our holiday.



See you next post

Thank you XOXO