Thursday, March 3, 2016

Not Old Just Vintage

Hey guys, it has been a long time since I updated my blog. I am sorry, I can not frequently update my blog because there are a lot of homework, tests, and assignments from school. However, I am trying to update my blog as often as possible.

I am off from school about a week because there are school tests for last grade students (I mean last grade of senior high school). I have so much free time and I can do all my hobbies : Drawing, playing the piano, taking some photographs, and blogging. 

So, today I am going to talk about vintage fashion. Vintage fashion does not mean for old people only. Many young people like vintage styles, including me. In my opinion, vintage is not equal to old. Vintage fashion is from classical period and it is everlasting. But, old fashion is more likely outdated fashion and boring style. Vintage fashion is identical with choker, hat, lace, flowers, etc. Vintage colors : Gold, rose gold, mocha, brown, red, and monochrome. 

This two-pieces dress is designed by me.

I use jacquard and satin fabric. I really love jacquard fabric because it looks elegant and glamour. Although it (jacquard) is a bit not comfortable to wear. Satin is a chic fabric. I usually use this kind of fabric for my party dresses. 

Gold Jacquard fabric

Rose Gold Satin fabric


At Empire Palace Building, Blauran street 57-75, Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia.





At and old train station~~~~~





Hope you like it! See yaaaaa XOXO