Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Spirit

Hello friends! I'm really excited because it is nearly Christmas! Yaaaayyyyyy!!! Christmas is a celebration for  the birth of Jesus Christ. It is celebrated by billions of people all over the world. Christmas is also called "Noel", "Nativity", "Xmas", or "Yule". Christmas day is identical to red, white, and green. The red color symbolizes the spirit in welcoming the birth of Jesus Christ, white color symbolizes purity and tranquility, but it also can be interpreted as the color of hope waiting for the birth of the Messiah, the green color is a calming color and is symbolic of the Christmas Tree. Today i'm wearing two kinds of clothes. 





First, this dress is two pieces. I'm wearing crop top and tutu skirt. I make both myself, but for the tutu skirt I learned from tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDWbWG0w7hg. I put a black and white belt to enhance the appearance. Is it nice? 


Although I have grown up, I can't sleep without my big lovely teddy bear. 



Taking photo with my other cutie bear <3 <3


Crop Top  : Light blue jacquard fabric

Tutu Skirt : Red tulle fabric


Yeah this is my second all red dress, but I don't make it myself. I'm really happy with this dress, especially the lower part of it. I think it is cute and classy! What do you think about it? 


More Photos . . .













Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! XOXO